Friday, July 10, 2009

Music when it rains



I still remember the first time when I listened to “Bailamos-Enrique Iglesias”.With Navya and Kousy around me,earphones plugged into my ears,the breeze from the forest swaying to the rhythmic beat and the rain roaring outside- the lyrics still keep ringing in my ears.It remained to be on my favourites chart from then..
It goes on like this “To night we dance I leave my life free in your hands”.
How relaxed I feel when I hear it.
After a shopping spree evening with my friend, I bid her goodbye for the day and reached the station with the rain showering on us.I missed out the train and was waiting in the platform for the next one to pick me up.
Listening to music all through my journey reached my halt point.Amma waiting for me with an umbrella in her hand. Its tough to behave like a good girl with the rain and the vibrant music forcing you to lose the control.
Felt like embracing the rain and screaming loud…..
It seemed to me the best way to relax after a tiring day.
Wishing you all a good day ahead.
Cheers,
sruthi

3 comments:

  1. bagundhi amma sruthi ...
    kotha blog ..
    kathi post ..
    mmmm... bramhandam ..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mast re it is shruti....
    i hope i could have replaced u on that specific day;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog sruthi!
    Feeling the experience! :)

    ReplyDelete