Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A glimpse of my College Life


People meet by coincidence n chance, They spend sweet times together, share sweet nothings, pain etc... Then one fine day God separates them not to end the story but to see how much they need each other....
These were the lines which I kept on saying to myself an year back when I had to leave my pals in my last year of Btech. Those four years of life at my college one can cherish them for ever. I get nostalgic remembering those days where you used to chat for long hours, gossip about people, Orkutting, Peep into someone's profile.
I still remember the day after a long while I went to college on Saturday,sat back in the last bench, hid Harry Potter under my class notes and eagerly read those last pages of the book, not bothering about the Lecture going on, everyone was pretending as if they were listening to him. (poor Sir I never was interested in listening to his RADAR class)
The community named "JaiPandu" Atleast Sushma must know for what reason she launched it , Spandy always complains saying inactive community by inactive members "Guys delete yourself".
Few things I love to remember-My first Job, Sailu's wedding, Surprise birthday Party we gave for Sujana, Giving send off to Reka, The dinner we had on Safu's Birthday Treat and I hope the list goes on..............
We friends had many things in uncommon but we all loathed someone with the greatest liking
Who said when college ends people part ways and forget each other. Well, somehow only once you are out of the college you come to know who really cares about you.
Meet you in my next blog.


Bbye

-Sruthi



2 comments:

  1. hmmm..........sruthi the lines are really heart touching about the b.tech life...i feel it z cute and sweet pain of remembering the past lyf of our b.tech in our present....if thnk u can extend one more para u can...even its good

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagundhi ...
    especially those starting and ending lines of blog and harry potter thing..

    ReplyDelete